For the most current information on Economic Impact Payments visit
www.IRS.gov/coronavirus. To check the status of your payment, visit
Set Up Account Alerts Today!
This is a great time to set up Account Alerts in Online Banking so you know when new activity has occurred on your
account, including your stimulus payment!
Here are the simple steps that will keep you informed about your account activity:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Select 'Alerts' in the top right-hand menu
- Select 'Contact Options' button and set up your preferred contact methods
- Next, select the ‘Alert Options’ button to create or edit any alerts
- Select 'Transaction' (or any desired Alert category)
- Select the check boxes under 'Send an alert to'
- Select your preferences to receive alerts (email, text message, iPhone app notification, or Secure inbox)
- Set your alert threshold
Deposit Your Stimulus Payment Using Mobile Deposit!
Deposit your check from anywhere using your smartphone. Check out how easy it is