To view the First National Bank of Montana website, it is required that your screen resolution is set to: 1024 by 768 pixels. To do this follow these instructions:
- Click Start > Control Panel and double-click the icon labeled "Display"
- Click on the Settings Tab
- Under "Screen Resolution" move the slider so that it is a minimum of 1024 by 768 pixels.
To use eBank - Personal & Business please make that one of the following browsers is installed on your computer for your online banking needs:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Internet Explorer Specifications:
- Windows XP SP2+
- 64MB Ram
- 12 MB Free Disk Space
- Mozilla's Firefox® 2.0 or higher
- Windows XP or Vista
- Pentium 500MHz or greater
- 128 MB RAM or greater
- 52 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Under Tools on the menu bar, select Internet Options, click Security and click the Custom Level button.
- Under the Scripting category and Active Scripting subcategory, click the enable radio button.
- Under Tools on the menu bar, select Options, click Content.